每日中文 Daily ZhongWen

HSK四级语法 (短语和固定格式) Phrases & Fixed Patterns 【Grammar Points 语法点:四23~四33】

⬅️四级语法(语法等级大纲 2021)



语法等级大纲 2021
4.2短语
4.2.1固定短语
4.2.1.1四字格【四23 ~ 四24】
  • 大A大B一A一B
  • 4.2.1.2其他 【四25 ~ 四28】
  • 看来来得及/来不及说不定一般来说
  • 4.3固定格式 【四29 ~ 四33】
  • 一MW比一MW自-以来由-组成在-方面在-上/下/中
  • 🎁 大 A + 大 B 【 HSK 四23】 Top
    In the four-character phrase pattern 大A大B, 大 is used as an adverb meaning "greatly, very". The phrases are used to emphasize the degree or extent of verbs or adjectives. A and B are monosyllabic characters.
    1. 她在大吵大闹。
    She is shouting and making an uproar.
    2. 他们大吃大喝,花了很多钱。
    They ate and drank extravagantly and spent a lot of money.
    3. 这真是个大起大落的赛季。
    It has been an up-and-down season really.
    4. 在经历大喜大悲之后,他重归平静。
    After experiencing great joy and great sorrow, he returned to peace.

    🎁 一 A + 一 B 【 HSK 四24】 Top
    In the four-character phrase pattern 一A一B, 一 means "all, whole or each". A and B are monosyllabic characters (mostly nouns). The phrases are used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of something.
    5. 我熟悉这里的一草一木。
    I am familiar with every small things here.
    6. 时间一点一滴地过去了。
    Time passed bit by bit.
    7. 她一心一意地准备这次聚会。
    She was wholeheartedly preparing for the party.
    8. 她把这件事一五一十地告诉了我。
    She told me all about it.
    9. 他平时说话也一板一眼的。
    He usually speaks in a serious manner.

    🎁 看来…… 【 HSK 四25】 Top
    看来 can be used as a parenthesis(插入语) in a sentence. It expresses speculation and estimation of the situation. It means "it seems; it appears; it looks as if".
    10. 看来公司未来不会有问题。
    The future of the company looks secure.
    11. 看来我们要迟到了。
    It looks like we're going to be late.
    12. 看来这个队能赢。
    The team looks set for victory.
    13. 看来明天是个晴天。
    It looks like it will be sunny tomorrow.

    🎁 来得及 + Verb / 来不及 + Verb 【 HSK 四26】 Top
    来得及 can be used before the verb to express that there is still time to do something. 来不及 or 没来得及 is the negative expression of 来得及.
    14. 我还来得及准备考试。
    I still have time to prepare for the exam.
    15. 你要是快点儿,就能来得及。
    You'll be in time if you hurry.
    16. 我还没来得及解释他就走了。
    He left before I could explain it.
    17. 我根本来不及回答那个问题。
    I didn't even have time to answer that question.
    18. 现在已经来不及取消会议了。
    It was too late to cancel the meeting now.

    🎁 说不定 【 HSK 四27】 Top
    说不定 can be used as a parenthesis (插入语) to express uncertainty or possibility. It is placed before or after the subject, meaning "perhaps; maybe".
    19. 说不定他已经走了。
    Maybe he's already left.
    20. 说不定他可以给我一些建议。
    Maybe he can give me some advice.
    21. 说不定我们什么时候还会再见面的。
    Maybe we'll meet again some time.
    22. 这些工具说不定哪天会派上用场。
    These tools might come in useful one day.

    🎁 一般来说…… 【 HSK 四28】 Top
    一般来说 is used as a parenthesis (插入语) before the subject, meaning "generally speaking; in general".
    23. 一般来说,花钱多,买的东西就多。
    Generally speaking, the more you pay, the more you get.
    24. 一般来说,它们冬天就飞走了。
    Generally speaking, they fly away in winter.
    25. 一般来说,你应该避免这种食物。
    As a general rule, you should avoid this kind of food.
    26. 一般来说,我们不接受信用卡付款。
    Generally we do not accept credit card payments.

    🎁 一(Measure Word)比一(Measure Word) 【 HSK 四29】 Top
    The fixed pattern "一(MW)比一(MW)" is used before a verb or an adjective to make comparisons. It emphasizes that the degree of something is in progressive.
    27. 我一次比一次更了解它。
    I get to know it a bit more each time.
    28. 我的生日似乎一年比一年来得快。
    My birthday seems to come around quicker every year.
    29. 我们的日子一天比一天好。
    Our life is getting better day by day.
    30. 今晚的表演一个比一个精彩。
    The performances tonight are getting better and better.

    🎁 (自)……以来 + …… 【 HSK 四30】 Top
    (自)……以来 is used before the subject to express "since; from a time in the past until the present". 自, 从, or 自从 is often used together with 以来. A time phrase or clause can be placed between them.
    31. 自我们上次见面以来情况有些变化。
    The situation has changed somewhat since we last met.
    32. 今年年初以来价格已经上涨了21%。
    Prices have climbed by 21% since the beginning of the year.
    33. 自1994年以来我们一直住在这里。
    We've lived here since 1994.
    34. 自那以来我已经换过几个工作了。
    I've changed jobs since then.

    🎁 A(Whole)由 B(Parts)组成 【 HSK 四31】 Top
    The fixed pattern A由B组成 expresses that the whole A is formed by the elements or parts B. The preposition 由 is used to introduce B before the verb 组成.
    35. 人的骨骼由206块骨头组成。
    The human skeleton consists of 206 bones.
    36. 阳光由波长不同的射线组成。
    Sunlight consists of radiations of different wavelengths.
    37. 委员会由六位工程师组成。
    The committee is made up of six engineers.
    38. 这种分子是由许多更小的分子组成的。
    This molecule is compounded from many smaller molecules.

    🎁 在……方面 【 HSK 四32】 Top
    在……方面 means "in...respect; in the aspect of; in terms of". It can be used as an adverbial at the beginning of a sentence or between the subject and predicate.
    39. 我们在各方面都是平等的。
    We are equal in every way.
    40. 他在阅读方面需要帮助。
    He needs help with his reading.
    41. 这家公司在市场推广方面开支过多。
    The company has overspent on marketing.
    42. 在教育方面父母的观点可能完全不同。
    Parents may have completely different views on education.
    43. 公司在增长方面一直有问题。
    The company has been having problems in growth.

    🎁 在……上/下/中,……。 【 HSK 四33】 Top
    The prepositional phrase 在……上/下/中 can be used before the subject to express condition, extent or scale.
    44. 在价格上,我们比不过M公司。
    In terms of price, we can't beat Company M.
    45. 在这些事情上我们都听她的。
    We all defer to her in these matters.
    46. 在汉语中,短语具有特别重要的地位。
    Phrases play an important role in Chinese.
    47. 在这一过程中,双方有得也有失。
    In this process, both sides have gain and loss.
    48. 在他的帮助下,我通过了考试。
    With his help, I passed the exam.
    49. 在任何情况下我们都不能灰心。
    In no case should we lose heart.

    Phrases play an important role in Chinese language. In this video, we have learned all the phrases and fixed patterns of HSK Level 4.